The American Hunter, Warrior, and Native American lineage come together to provide you with
camouflage and concealment processes. Greenside Training fuses the application of camo &
concealment used to harvest big game and the application of camo & concealment used to defeat
human vision. No bull / No “Gucci-flage”, just practical techniques from Greenside’s boogeymen of the bush.
- Note taking gear
- Hiking boots
- Outdoor clothing (pants & long sleeves recommended)
- Day pack
- 100oz water
- Eye protection
- Measuring tape
Highly Recommended Equipment:
- Pruning shears
- 30 large rubber bands
- 10 zip ties of various sizes
- 4 – 36″ non-metallic bungees
- 4 color camo paint, (water based preferred)
- 4 natural color spray paints
- Camo materials for body, pack, bow, rifle, bipod, vehicle, animals, communication equipment (i.e. jute, burlap, etc..)
- Binoculars / Monocular
- Sketch pad w/pencil in a weather-proof case
- Any other gear you want to try out and proof for that next hunting trip.
None of this gear is mandatory, for the best tool in becoming invisible is the human mindset.